COVID-19 Response & Safety Protocols
Isola Homes is committed to maintaining the health and safety of our family and yours!
In light of the current circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we are consistently working to ensure a safe and healthy environment. Presently, we are offering several methods to help you find the home of your dreams.
Virtual tours are available. Visit our Communities page to view available communities and links to virtual tours
Private Tours: Our agents have been equipped with masks and gloves! Call them to schedule a private tour.
Coming soon: NterNow allows you to access selected homes sunup to sundown, without an agent, privately, and at your convenience. Stay tuned for homes that will roll out this feature.
- All of our model homes receive regularly scheduled sanitizing and cleaning. This includes an emphasis on high touch surfaces such as door handles and light switches.
- Our model homes are outfitted with hand sanitizing stations for your use and safety.
- Visits are limited to two people at a time (including agents) while maintaining social distancing protocols.
- We are limiting access to listed homes only. Please contact our Listing Agent if you are interested in touring other homes in the community.
- In the light of the current situation, we respectfully request that you postpone visits to homes if you are not feeling well or noticing any signs of illness. Please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html for a complete list of symptoms to watch for. Please also refrain from visiting our homes if you have:
- Been diagnosed with or have had first-hand contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Recently returned from travel out of the country.
If you take a private tour of one of our homes, you may see employees, agents and trade partners at the site. Please note that we are monitoring their health in accordance with guidance issued by the State.
While at one of our homes, we respectfully request your cooperation by following the protocol outlined below:
- As required by State Guidelines, only two people may be in the home at the same time (including real estate agents), while maintaining a 6-foot social distancing protocol.
- Hand sanitation stations are located inside, please sanitize prior to and after your tour.
- If you notice a tour is taking place, please wait for them to complete their tour prior to entering.
- Please limit your tour to listed homes only. For access to other homes in the community, please schedule a private tour with our Listing Agent.
- In order to preserve the safety of you, your family, our staff and the community, we reserve the right to decline entry to those not following the measures outlined above.
We will continuously monitor current conditions for ways to improve on our existing protocol. Thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to welcoming you into an Isola Home!