THIS COMMUNITY IS
2914 S Jackson St
Seattle, WA 98144
- 4 Star Built Green
- Modern fixtures and lighting
- Custom, European Style Cabinetry
- Two Car Garages
- BIG views from Rooftop Deck
- Starting in the Low $700Ks
- MLS # 829948
For sales information or to register your interest, please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 206.512.3610
Select a Unit
- Modern architecture, sophisticated style, centrally located Leschi address. Walk Score 77, Bike Score 80!
- Durable and eco-conscious James Hardie® siding
- Designer interiors
- Two car garage for each home
- Big view from rooftop decks
- Rooftop retreat with wood decking surface
- Prefinished hardwood flooring throughout main living areas
- 4 Star Built Green
- Low VOC paints
- Mini-split heating and cooling
- 2cm slab quartz countertops with full height, hand laid, glass tile backsplash
- Locally made, European-inspired custom cabinetry w/Blum hardware by Abodian
- Energy efficient, stainless steel gourmet appliance suite
SPA INSPIRED BATHROOMS
- 2cm slab quartz countertops in master
- Lavishly tiled bathrooms
- Sleek, polished chrome fixtures
- Extremely efficient, Niagara Conservation 0.8 gpf toilets
- Energy Star appliances
- Energy efficient lighting fixtures
Disclaimer: Features listed are for general information only. Final specifications, features, floorplans, colors and finishes may vary and/or change at any time without notice. Photos are not representative of actual product.
Here are the top spots we think you'll love.
Bluwater Bistro- Leschi
Cozy bistro with lake views.
Daniel's Broiler - Leschi
Prime Steaks and Chops
Judkins Street Café
A Place for Great Food
Contemporary comfort food in an urban neighborhood setting.
Coffee and more.
Blendz Coffee Co.
Broadcast Coffee Roasters is an independent coffee roaster located in Seattle.
Tavern Law is an award winning craft cocktail bar with classic comfort food favorites.
Needle & Thread
One of our favorite spots!
DWELL, DRINK, BE WELL
Knee High Stocking Co.
Speakeasy-themed bar in an unmarked corner space offering small plates & a lengthy cocktail lineup.
The Elliott Bay Book Company
Full-service, multilevel bookstore with frequent author readings & events plus book clubs.
Leschi Food Mart
Mom-&-pop veteran grocer with a butcher shop, fresh produce & deli also selling beer & wine.
19th- & 20th-century works by American & European painters plus a range of rotating exhibitions.
Wing Luke Museum
An exploration of the way Asian cultures have shaped the settlement & development of the Northwest.
Seattle Bouldering Project