104 29th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98144
- 6 Modern, Stand Alone Homes in Leschi
- 3 bed and 3 bed + den/optional 4th bed
- 1,789 sf + garage to 1,973 sf
- Open floor plans, designer finishes, spa inspired bathrooms and gourmet kitchens.
- Walls of windows capture an abundance of natural light
- Generously sized, fresh-air roof top decks with VIEWS!
- Starting in the Low $700Ks
Select a Unit
- Modern architecture, sophisticated, centrally located Leschi address with fantastic lake and city views - 81 Walk Score and 83 Bike Score!
- Durable and eco-conscious James Hardie® siding
- Cedar accents
- Spacious, entertaining roof decks with views
- Designer interiors
- Certified Built Green
- WaterSense plumbing fixtures
- Energy Star appliances
- Energy efficient lighting fixtures
- Blown-In Insulation
- Low VOC paints
- Green Label+ certified carpeting w/bromine free pad
- Sleek slab quartz countertops with full height, hand laid, ceramic tile backsplash and stone/glass accents
- Locally made, European-inspired custom cabinetry by Abodian with Blum soft close technology and under cabinet lighting
- Energy efficient, stainless steel gourmet appliance suite
SPA INSPIRED BATHROOMS
- Lavishly tiled bathrooms
- Heated floors in master
- Sleek, polished chrome fixtures
- Extremely efficient, Niagara Conservation 0.8 gpf toilets
Disclaimer: Features listed are for general information only. Final specifications, features, floorplans, colors and finishes may vary and/or change at any time without notice. Photos are not representative of actual product.
Here are the top spots we think you'll love.
Axel is located in Leschi, one of Seattle’s best kept secret neighborhoods. Perched atop Lake Washington, Leschi has scenic landscape, a beautiful marina and a laid back vibe. This casual residential area has a bustling retail district and is fantastically located close to Capitol Hill, downtown Seattle, Madrona and Madison Park where you will find an abundance of great shops, restaurants, parks and places to meet.
Bluwater Bistro- Leschi
Cozy bistro with lake views.
Daniel's Broiler - Leschi
Prime Steaks and Chops
Hand-picked wines, microbrews, artisan cheeses & cured meats served in a cozy house with a deck.
Contemporary comfort food in an urban neighborhood setting.
Homemade Ice Cream!
HAMMER + AWL
An independent men's accessories boutique located in Madrona.
Charity-oriented glass shop crafting colored votive holders & drinking glasses in the onsite studio.
Half boutique, half studio located in Madrona, offering online shopping.
Open Thursday - Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 10-5
Mom-&-pop veteran grocer with a butcher shop, fresh produce & deli also selling beer & wine.
Basketball, rental facility, tennis courts and more!
Restaurants, coffee, yoga and more!
300 acres forest land, home to eagles' nest and a 2.4 mile bike and walking path!
Locally owned cafes, pubs, coffee and ice-cream shops, boutiques, and salons.
Capitol Hill is a diverse neighborhood of all types of food, ethnicities and businesses, all within close proximity to Downtown Seattle.