4503 15th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98108
- 3 Star Built Green
- Hardwoods on main floor
- Modern fixtures and lighting
- Custom, European Style Cabinetry by Abodian
- Slab Quartz + Lavishly Tiled Bathrooms
- Starting in the Mid $500Ks
- NWMLS #821056
Select a Unit
- Modern architecture, centrally located North Beacon Hill address – 71 Walk Score, 70 Bike Score!
- Durable, eco-conscious James Hardie® siding
- Prefinished hardwood flooring throughout main living areas
- Designer interiors
ECO INSPIRED LIVING
- 3 Star Built Green
- Low VOC paint
- WaterSense certified fixtures
- Niagara Stealth, WaterSense 0.8 gpf toilets
- Energy Star appliances
- Energy efficient lighting fixtures
- Blown-in insulation
- 2cm slab quartz countertops with full height, hand laid, ceramic tile backsplash
- Locally made, European-inspired custom cabinetry by Abodian w/Blum hardware and soft-close technology
- Energy efficient, stainless steel gourmet appliance suite
SPA INSPIRED BATHROOMS
Lavishly tiled bathrooms
Sleek, polished chrome fixtures
Disclaimer: Features listed are for general information only. Final specifications, features, floorplans, colors and finishes may vary and/or change at any time without notice. Photos are not representative of actual product.
Here are the top spots we think you'll love.
North Beacon Hill is a diverse, up and coming neighborhood with a unique and eclectic personality. A quick commute to downtown Seattle makes this a fantastic choice for anyone who wants to be close to employment and all the action of downtown without paying the downtown price tag. In addition to a wide variety of restaurant and shopping choices, the hillside location provides excellent views of downtown Seattle, the waterfront and other areas of the city.
Bustling Italian joint for pizza with housemade sauce & dough plus sandwiches, pasta & beers on tap.
Relaxed eatery with a huge menu of Japanese dishes, including sushi rolls & teriyaki bento boxes.
A daily menu of seasonal American fare is served family-style at communal tables in a 1910 house.
Bar del Corso
Modern, warm Italian eatery with small plates plus pizzas from a blue-tiled wood-burning oven.