923 29th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98144
- 4 Star Built Green
- Hardwoods on main floor
- Modern fixtures and lighting
- Custom, European Style Cabinetry by Abodian
- Spacious Roof Decks
- Starting in the Low $600Ks
- MLS # 820659
Select a Unit
- Modern architecture, urban sophistication, centrally located Leschi address
- Durable and eco-conscious James Hardie® siding
- Designer interiors
- 4 Star Built Green
- Low VOC paints
- Prefinished hardwood flooring throughout main living areas
- Green Label+ certified carpeting
- Luxurious 2cm slab quartz countertops with full height, hand laid, tile backsplash
- Locally made, European-inspired custom cabinetry with Blum hardware by Abodian
- Under cabinet lighting
- Energy efficient, stainless steel gourmet appliance suite
- Lavishly tiled bathrooms
- Sleek, polished chrome fixtures
- Extremely efficient, Niagara Conservation 0.8 gpf toilets
- Energy Star appliances
- Energy efficient lighting fixtures
- USB port in Kitchen
- Centrally located data port for better WiFi signal
Disclaimer: Features listed are for general information only. Final specifications, features, floorplans, colors and finishes may vary and/or change at any time without notice. Photos are not representative of actual product.
Here are the top spots we think you'll love.
Leschi is one of Seattle’s best kept secret neighborhoods. Perched atop Lake Washington, Leschi has scenic landscape, a beautiful marina and a laid back vibe. This casual residential area has a bustling retail district and is fantastically located close to Capitol Hill, downtown Seattle, Madrona and Madison Park where you will find an abundance of great shops, restaurants, parks and places to meet.
Bluwater Bistro- Leschi
Cozy bistro with lake views.
Daniel's Broiler - Leschi
Prime Steaks and Chops.
Ras Dashen Restaurant
Simple cafe serving Ethiopian standards, including spiced meats, vegetarian plates & honey wine.
Contemporary comfort food in an urban neighborhood setting.
Tavern Law is an award winning craft cocktail bar with classic comfort food favorites.
Needle & Thread
One of our favorite spots!
Knee High Stocking Co.
Speakeasy-themed bar in an unmarked corner space offering small plates & a lengthy cocktail lineup.
Hand-picked wines, microbrews, artisan cheeses & cured meats served in a cozy house with a deck.
19th- & 20th-century works by American & European painters plus a range of rotating exhibitions.
Wing Luke Museum
An exploration of the way Asian cultures have shaped the settlement & development of the Northwest.
Seattle Bouldering Project
Indoor rock climbing gym, with yoga classes, fitness equipment, and kids' play area.
Jimi Hendrix Park
Broad lawn next to the Northwest African-American Museum, honoring the Seattle-native rock star.