1529 44th Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98116
- Desirable North Admiral location - walk or bike to everything, plus easy transit access
- Entertaining sized rooftop decks with stunning views!
- Open concept living with designer finishes
- Starting in the High $600Ks
- NWMLS #824545
Select a Unit
- Modern architecture, elegant style, North Admiral West Seattle neighborhood
- Designer interiors
- Open air, entertaining roof decks with incredible views!
HEALTH + ECO CONSCIOUS LIVING
- 4 Star Built Green
- 95% efficient furnace - A/C Ready
- Blown-In Insulation + Low VOC paints
- Tankless hot water heater
- Green Label+ certified carpeting w/bromine free pad
- Formaldehyde free millwork and cabinets
- Energy Star appliances + energy efficient lighting fixtures
- WaterSense fixtures, including Niagara Conservation 0.8 gpf toilets
- Sleek quartz slab countertops with full height, hand laid, tile backsplash with stone/glass accents
- Locally made, European-inspired custom cabinetry by Abodian with Blum soft close technology
- Stainless steel gourmet appliance suite
SPA INSPIRED BATHROOMS
- Lavishly tiled bathrooms
- Modern, polished chrome fixtures
- USB port in Kitchen
- Centrally located data port for better WiFi signal
Disclaimer: Features listed are for general information only. Final specifications, features, floorplans, colors and finishes may vary and/or change at any time without notice. Photos are not representative of actual product.
Here are the top spots we think you'll love.
The North Admiral district of West Seattle is a highly regarded neighborhood that combines a beautiful, scenic residential area with ultra-hip businesses and unique culture. Residents and businesses here care about the environmental, economic and social sustainability of the neighborhood. Events like clean-up day, outdoor concerts, community forums and art walks get everyone involved and feeling like they are part of something bigger. Nearby is everything you need including Metropolitan Market, great restaurants and places to meet, caffeine stops and hip boutiques.
Salty's on Alki Beach
Swanky seafood eatery known for its bountiful weekend brunch buffets & sweeping Puget Sound views.
Intimate nook with a clever, ever-changing menu of European-inspired fare plus wine & Sunday brunch.
Southwestern-Mexican cuisine & margaritas served up in a hip, colorful setting with ocean views.
Classic Italian fare, including pasta & seafood dishes, plus wine & cocktails in a relaxed setting.
Luciano's Pizza & Pasta
Pizza, pasta and sandwiches.
Longtime deli counter furnishing classic sandwiches & housemade ice cream.
Moondrop Coffee & Tea
Good people drink good coffee!
Organic coffee house.
Seattle-based coffeehouse chain known for its signature roasts, light bites and WiFi availability
A neighborhood cafe
Coffeehouse chain pouring varied roasts, teas & smoothies with pastries & light fare.
Pan-Latin restaurant/bar with a candlelit rock wall offers happy hour & inventive late-night menus.
TV-filled sports bar with pool tables & video games featuring classic grub, cocktails & happy hour.
The Celtic Swell
Irish pub with a tavern setting offering shepherd's pie & corned beef, live music & trivia nights.
Prost! West Seattle
Family-friendly pub serving German beer & brats, plus cocktails, in a rustic indoor/outdoor space.
Local beers plus organic & sustainable American fare served in a spartan, contemporary setting
PCC Natural Markets
Co-op market dedicated to organic & natural foods, open to both members & the general public.
Local chain outpost of upscale supermarkets with a variety of foodstuffs plus prepared meals.
West Seattle Farmers Market
Sunday marketplace for local farmers & food vendors with chef demos & live entertainment.
West Seattle Runner
The Best of Western Washington 2014 - Running Gear
Your neighborhood home, entertaining, and gift store.
Alki Beach Park
Spacious beach featuring a path for biking & running, volleyball courts & a picnic area.
Forested ropes course facility featuring both low & high platforms, bridges, swings & wobbly steps.
Tranquil, 53.1-acre park with hiking paths & nature watching among old-growth forest.
Minimally developed park with views of Puget Sound, trails & a variety of birds & other wildlife.
The heart of downtown West Seattle