This Community is Sold
5554 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- Two Modern, Single Family Homes in Phinney Ridge
- 3 Bedroom + Bonus Room and 2 Car Tandem Garage
- Spacious, open floor plans made for entertaining
- 10’ ceilings and Walls of windows
- Large deck off Master and Bonus room
- Exceptional Master suite with HUGE walk in closet and spa bath
- Starting in the Low $1Ms
- MLS # 815546
- Modern architecture, elegant style, centrally located Phinney Ridge address – close to everything!
- Modern exterior with cedar accents
- Large deck off Master Bedroom + Bonus Room
- Open, flowing spaces with designer interiors
ECO CONSCIOUS LIVING
- 4 Star Built Green
- Durable and eco-friendly James Hardie siding
- Blown-In Insulation + Low VOC paints
- Green Label+ certified carpeting with bromine free pad and formaldehyde free millwork
- WaterSense fixtures, including Niagara Conservation 0.8 gpf toilets
- Energy Star appliances + energy efficient lighting fixtures
- Sleek quartz slab countertops with full height, hand laid, tile backsplash with glass accents
- Entertaining sized island with eating bar
- Locally made, European-inspired custom cabinetry by Abodian with Blum soft close technology
- Stainless steel gourmet appliance suite
SPA INSPIRED BATHROOMS
- Sleek slab quartz countertops and heated, large format tile floor in master
- Spa bath tub and dual showering in master bath
- Polished chrome fixtures
- Lavishly tiled bathrooms
- USB port in Kitchen
- Centrally located data port for better WiFi signal
Disclaimer: Features listed are for general information only. Final specifications, features, floorplans, colors and finishes may vary and/or change at any time without notice. Photos are not representative of actual product.
Here are the top spots we think you'll love.
Phinney Ridge is the perfect mix of quiet neighborhood meets in-city energy. This urban village offers fantastic eateries, caffeine stops, hip boutiques and places to meet. There’s plenty to do here with an active community events calendar, Woodland Park Zoo, and PhinneyWood Art Walk. Just a short distance to the east you’ll find Green Lake and equally close is Ballard where you’ll find a plethora of activities and even more restaurants, shops and services to enjoy.
Red Mill Burger
The best burgers in Seattle! ~Seattle Weekly
Stumbling Goat Bistro
Intimate neighborhood bistro offering a seasonal Pacific Northwest menu in a relaxed setting.
Funky Mexican spot cooking Mission-style grub in an old house decorated with Day of the Dead art.
Laid-back spot with warm lighting & wood decor serving pizzas, sandwiches, salads & craft beers.
Phinney Market Pub & Eatery
Spiffy outfit sourcing local ingredients for a menu of creative American eats.
The Park Pub
Craft beers, burgers & bar food in an airy venue with booths, a pool table & an outdoor patio.
74th Street Ale House
Seasonally changing selection of brews, both local & imported, plus bar bites such as fish tacos.
Laid-back hangout featuring a large selection of draft beers plus classic pizza & sandwiches.
Tin Hat Bar & Grill
No-frills watering hole for tater tots, pitchers & pinball in a simple space with a small patio.
El Chupacabra is best described as a punk rock cantina.
Seattle-based coffeehouse chain known for its signature roasts, light bites and WiFi availability.
Specializing in small-batch coffee roasting, espresso preparation method, and espresso equipment. Wholesale and retail.
Offering a wide range of custom roasted coffees, teas, beers and wine in our cozy café in the Greenwood neighborhood of Seattle.
Bakery on Phinney Ridge offering sweets with a Japanese infusion.
At Herkimer Coffee their purpose is to create a coffee experience of the highest possible quality.
Frock Shop is a clever collection of vintage inspired contemporary & independent fashion and jewelry.
Local market with an emphasis on regional, organic meats & produce, & a deli serving prepared foods.
T.M. Dessert Works
TM Dessert Works has been serving the Phinney Ridge neighborhood since 1990.
Sneakers & casual shoes for all ages, in styles ranging from funky to classic, plus socks & more
Cool vintage home goods.
Woodland Park Zoo
Woodland Park Zoo is a zoological garden around the Phinney Ridge neighborhood of Seattle.
Seattle Rose Garden
Adjacent to the Woodland Park Zoo.
Green Lake Park
Park surrounding Green Lake with 2.8-mile path, swimming beaches, woods & recreational fields.
Green Lake Pitch & Putt
Open March through October, this pitch & putt par-3 course has 9 holes.
Green Lake Small Craft Center and Boat Rental
Open weekends starting in April, then Memorial through Labor Day.
Fremonts self-proclaimed “Center of the Universe” and features a bohemian, offbeat lifestyle.
Ballard is a historic and hip little town in Seattle’s big city.