2015 E Spruce Street
Seattle, WA 98122
- 4 Star Built Green
- Hardwoods on main floor
- Modern fixtures and lighting
- Custom, European Style Cabinetry by Abodian
- Slab Quartz + Lavishly Tiled Bathrooms
- Entertaining Deck
Select a Unit
- Modern architecture, sophisticated style, centrally located Minor neighborhood address – 83 Walk Score, 93 Bike Score!
- Durable, eco-conscious James Hardie® siding with Rain Screen house wrap
- 1 assigned parking space per home
- Prefinished hardwood flooring throughout main living areas
- Designer interiors
ECO INSPIRED LIVING
- 4 Star Built Green
- Low VOC paint
- WaterSense certified fixtures, including Niagara Stealth, 0.8 gpf toilets
- Energy Star appliances and energy efficient lighting fixtures
- Blown-in insulation
- Mini split heating and cooling for lower energy costs
- Green Guard+ certified carpeting w/bromine free pad
- Chef’s kitchen w/large islands feature 2cm slab quartz countertops and hand laid, full height tile backsplash with stone + glass mosaic accent
- USB port for easy connectivity
- Locally made, European-inspired custom cabinetry by Abodian w/Blum hardware and soft-close technology
- Energy efficient, stainless steel gourmet appliance suite
SPA INSPIRED BATHROOMS
- 2cm slab quartz countertops in master
- Lavishly tiled showers
- Sleek, polished chrome fixtures
Disclaimer: Features listed are for general information only. Final specifications, features, floorplans, colors and finishes may vary and/or change at any time without notice. Photos are not representative of actual product.
Here are the top spots we think you'll love.
Upscale eatery serving organic, locally sourced American small plates under 150 twinkling lights.
The Harvest Vine
Bustling Basque eatery serving small plates & Spanish wine in intimate accommodations.
Modern American cuisine featuring local ingredients in a revamped Craftsman house with white decor.
Rustic-chic eatery offering inventive, locally sourced bistro fare alongside craft cocktails.
Vegetarian eats are served in this light-filled, bustling spot with a courtyard.
Tougo Coffee Co
Modern coffeehouse offering slow-brewed drinks, tea & baked goods.
Free Wifi, espresso from Herkimer Coffee, homemade Belgian waffles, pastries from various local bakeries.
Coffee bar chain offering house-roasted direct-trade coffee, along with brewing gear & whole beans
Cherry Street Coffee House
Cherry Street Coffee House serves the community through our nine cafes throughout Pioneer Square, Downtown, Belltown and Capitol Hill.
The Bottleneck Lounge
Wine, beer, cocktails & unique bar snacks in a cozy, unpretentious joint with a vintage feel.
canon: whiskey and bitters emporium
Snug bar serving aged spirits, bespoke drinks, global bites & more in a retro, bottle-adorned space.
Brewpub with industrial decor specializes in creative brews, stouts & strong ales, plus pub fare.
High-end vintage cocktails & American fare in a dark, sophisticated space with a speakeasy vibe.
Downtown plaza with upscale & midscale stores, a few restaurants & a movie multiplex.
Grocery chain with a variety of signature items, plus produce, dairy & more (most sell wine & beer).
The Elliott Bay Book Company
Full-service, multilevel bookstore with frequent author readings & events plus book clubs.
Blick Art Materials
Chain stocking an extensive selection of art supplies, including sketchbooks, paints & canvases
Dine-in theater screening second-run films & serving beers, cocktails & comfort grub.
The Triple Door
Lounge in a historic theater featuring diverse live music acts & Pan-Asian fare from Wild Ginger.
Seattle Art Museum
This roomy space hosts special exhibits & a permanent collection of both current & classic artworks.
Gamma Ray Games
Sleek shop showcasing a wide variety of board, card and role-playing games, plus collectibles.