718 25th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98144
- 3 Star Built Green
- European Style Cabinetry by Abodian
- Open Floor Plan
- Entertaining Rooftop Deck
Select a Unit
- Modern architecture, sophisticated style, centrally located Judkins Park address – 85 Walk Score, 72 Bike Score!
- Durable, eco-conscious James Hardie® siding
- Prefinished hardwood flooring throughout main living areas
- Open, light filled interiors with designer finishes throughout
- Spacious, open-air rooftop decks for entertaining
ECO INSPIRED LIVING
- 3 Star Built Green
- Low VOC paint and Green Guard+ certified carpeting w/bromine free pad
- WaterSense certified fixtures, including Niagara Stealth, 0.8 gpf toilets
- Energy Star appliances and energy efficient lighting fixtures
- Blown-in insulation
- Mini-split heating and cooling for year round comfort and lower energy costs
- 2cm slab quartz countertops with full height, hand laid, tile backsplash w/stone and glass accent
- Locally made, European-inspired custom cabinetry by Abodian w/Blum hardware and soft-close technology
- Energy efficient, stainless steel gourmet appliance suite
SPA INSPIRED BATHROOMS
- Lavishly tiled bathrooms w/heated floors in the master bath
- Dual showering with shower head and slide arm in the master bath
- Sleek, polished chrome fixtures
Disclaimer: Features listed are for general information only. Final specifications, features, floorplans, colors and finishes may vary and/or change at any time without notice. Photos are not representative of actual product.
Here are the top spots we think you'll love.
Upscale spot serves Mexican classics & margaritas in a bright interior with ironwork & tiles.
Bustling, high-end Northern Italian restaurant in a cozy, rustic space with an open kitchen.
Upscale eatery serving organic, locally sourced American small plates under 150 twinkling lights.
Homey restaurant known for its brunch serving up Pacific NW comfort food & regular live music.
Hand-picked wines, microbrews, artisan cheeses & cured meats served in a cozy house with a deck.
Free Wifi, espresso from Herkimer Coffee, homemade Belgian waffles, pastries from various local bakeries.
Seattle-based coffeehouse chain known for its signature roasts, light bites and WiFi availability.
Tougo Coffee Co
Modern coffeehouse offering slow-brewed drinks, tea & baked goods.
Coffee bar chain offering house-roasted direct-trade coffee, along with brewing gear & whole beans.
Bluwater Bistro- Leschi
Daily Happy Hour from 4pm-6pm and 10pm-2am
Hip gastropub for artisanal eats & a curated beer selection in a renovated bi-level storefront.
Stylish American eatery offers a variety of seasonal fare & craft drinks to a bustling crowd.
High-end vintage cocktails & American fare in a dark, sophisticated space with a speakeasy vibe.
Grocery chain with a variety of signature items, plus produce, dairy & more (most sell wine & beer).
The Elliott Bay Book Company
Full-service, multilevel bookstore with frequent author readings & events plus book clubs.
Blick Art Materials
Chain stocking an extensive selection of art supplies, including sketchbooks, paints & canvases.
Downtown plaza with upscale & midscale stores, a few restaurants & a movie multiplex.
Seattle Art Museum
This roomy space hosts special exhibits & a permanent collection of both current & classic artworks.
Frye Art Museum
19th- & 20th-century works by American & European painters plus a range of rotating exhibitions.
SEATTLE'S MOST EPIC MOVIE EXPERIENCE
The Triple Door
Lounge in a historic theater featuring diverse live music acts & Pan-Asian fare from Wild Ginger.