2322 NE 94th Street
Seattle, WA 98115
- Spacious open concept living with designer finishes
- Extensive hardwoods
- Lavishly tiled spa bathrooms
- Starting in the Mid $800Ks
Select a Unit
- Modern architecture with wood accents, elegant style, and large fenced back yards in the Wedgwood neighborhood
- Designer interiors with open concept spaces
- Cozy + quiet neighborhood feel but close to the action of the city!
- 2 car tandem garage
- Certified Built Green
- 95% Efficient Forced Air Furnace (A/C Ready)
- Blown-In Insulation + Low VOC paints
- Formaldehyde free millwork and cabinets
- Energy efficient lighting fixtures
- WaterSense fixtures, including Niagara Conservation 0.8 gpf toilets
- USB port in Kitchen
- Centrally located data port for better WiFi signal
- Sleek quartz slab countertops with full height, hand laid, tile backsplash
- Locally made, European-inspired custom cabinetry by Abodian with Blum soft close technology
- Stainless steel gourmet appliance suite
- Lavishly tiled bathrooms
- Modern, polished chrome fixtures
- Heated master bath floors
Disclaimer: Features listed are for general information only. Final specifications, features, floorplans, colors and finishes may vary and/or change at any time without notice. Photos are not representative of actual product.
Here are the top spots we think you'll love.
Wedgwood is a great neighborhood where residents can enjoy a quiet atmosphere but still be close to the hustle and bustle of the city. There are great little pockets of shops and restaurants woven into residential areas and 35th Avenue NE is home to many of the commercial businesses, where you can get a good feel for the community.
Coffeehouse, bakery, and creperie.
Van Gogh Coffeehouse
Longtime gathering place whipping up sandwiches, pastries & specialty drinks in quaint quarters.
Cloud City Coffee
Laid-back gathering place for local coffee, breakfast & lunch in relaxed rooms with sofas & WiFi.
Seattle-based coffeehouse chain known for its signature roasts, light bites and WiFi availability.
Top Pot Doughnuts
A gourmet spin on the traditional coffee and doughnuts pairing.
New Southern cuisine by up-and-coming chef Edouardo Jordan
Authentic Chinese eats & regional specialties offered in a basic space or for takeout or delivery.
Santorini Pizza & Pasta
Both Greek-inspired & traditional pies, classic pasta & hot sandwiches in family-friendly environs.
Relaxed, modern pizzeria chain serving classic & creative red & white pies, plus beer & wine.
Old-school restaurant since 1965 with logging photos, steaks, fried seafood & a full bar.
Casual, funky neighborhood pub with a noteworthy beer selection, pizzas & eclectic sandwiches.
Wedgwood Ale House & Cafe
Longtime local hangout known for casual pub eats, rotating craft beers, cocktails & billiards.
Roosevelt Ale House
Casual beer hall providing rotating microbrews plus bar-style munchies in big digs with a patio.
Hudson Public House
Modern neighborhood pub garners raves for its craft cocktails, microbrew selection & inventive fare.
Watershed Pub & Kitchen
Bright, lofty pub offering curated beers, cider & local spirits alongside pizzas & sandwiches.
Northgate Shopping Center
Shopping mall including Nordstrom, Barnes & Noble, and nearby Target.
Open-air lifestyle shopping center with locally-owned boutiques and signature national retailers.
PCC Natural Markets
Co-op market dedicated to organic & natural foods, open to both members & the general public.
Local chain of upscale supermarkets with a variety of foodstuffs plus prepared meals.
Gregg's Greenlake Cycle
Enduring family-run bicycle store with gear from cruisers to car racks, plus service & group events.
Warren G. Magnuson Park
Seattle's second largest park has sports fields, swimming, a kite flying hill & off-leash dog area.
This swimming destination offers a walking path, playground, diving boards & a basketball court.
Woodland Park Zoo
92-acre zoo with nearly 300 species, a vintage carousel, summer concerts & an indoor play space.
Regal Cinemas Thornton Place 14 & IMAX
Theater complex with multiple screens featuring new release films, plush seating & concession stand.
Matthews Beach Park
Lakefront beach park with lifeguards, a boat launch & facilities, plus hiking paths.