1118 24th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98144
- Desirable Central District location - walk or bike to everything, plus easy transit access
- Entertaining sized rooftop decks with stunning views!
- Open concept living with designer finishes
- Starting in the mid $400Ks
- MLS #856299, #856304, 864255, #970966, #892134
Select a Unit
- Modern architecture with concrete accents, elegant style, Central District neighborhood
- 75 Walk Score, 80 Bike Score
- Designer interiors with open concept spaces
- Light filled spaces with western exposed windows
- Open air, roof top decks made for entertaining!
HEALTH + ECO CONSCIOUS LIVING
- 4 Star Built Green
- Ductless mini-split heating + cooling for year round comfort
- Blown-In Insulation + Low VOC paints
- Tankless hot water heater
- Formaldehyde free millwork
- Energy Star appliances + energy efficient lighting fixtures
- WaterSense fixtures, including Niagara Conservation 0.8 gpf toilets
- Sleek quartz slab countertops with full height, hand laid, ceramic tile backsplash
- Locally made, European-inspired custom cabinetry by Abodian with Blum soft close technologyt
- Stainless steel gourmet appliance suite
SPA INSPIRED BATHROOMS
- Lavishly tiled bathrooms
- Modern, polished chrome fixtures
- USB port in Kitchen
- Centrally located data port for better WiFi signal
- Conduit for future car charging capability
Disclaimer: Features listed are for general information only. Final specifications, features, floorplans, colors and finishes may vary and/or change at any time without notice. Photos are not representative of actual product.
Here are the top spots we think you'll love.
Seattle's Central District shares many of the same perks of being located in the heart of the city. This includes being part of a fantastic melting pot of culture and being close to downtown and Capitol Hill. Central District also contains the 6-block green oasis that is Judkins Park where play areas, ball fields, and adventures await. With greenspace and Interstate 90 just blocks away, Central District is a fun and convenient place to call home.
Counter-serve Japanese joint turning out teriyaki, tempura & noodle dishes in snug, spartan quarters.
San Fernando Roasted Chicken
Roast chicken shares the menu with lomo saltado & arroz con mariscos at this basic Peruvian eatery.
That's Amore Italian Cafe
Casual trattoria with views of the Seattle skyline serving pizza, pasta & other Italian fare.
Eco-friendly pizzeria serves Neapolitan pies & craft beer in a tiny space with a garden.
A La Bonne Franquette
Charming French bistro featuring a wine list, seasonal cocktails & some sidewalk seating.
Neighborhood cafe serving carefully sourced coffee, espresso drinks, tea & snacks in a snug space.
Seattle-based coffeehouse chain known for its signature roasts, light bites and WiFi availability.
A small micro-roaster, with big ambitions.
FareStart @ 2100 Cafe
Coffee drinks, sandwiches & pastries from a cafe with a work training program for the homeless.
Broadcast Coffee Roasters
An independent coffee roaster with online ordering available.
Upscale Vietnamese fare & innovative cocktails served until late in a stylish, industrial setting.
Rookies Sports Bar & Grill
Laid-back, kid-friendly hangout for pub food from local ingredients & beers amid a dozen TVs.
The Royal Room
An artist-oriented live music venue with restaurant and bar.
This snug hangout serves pub fare with vegetarian options
Burgers and basic pub grub!
Lowe's Home Improvement
Home improvement chain for appliances, gardening supplies, tools & more (some offer truck rentals).
Local drugstore and pharmacy chain.
Red Apple Markets
Grocery store selling produce, meat, seafood & deli items, plus a large selection of beer & wine.
Grocery chain with departments including a deli & a bakery.
Oh Boy Oberto
Oberto outlet store full of prime pepperoni cuts.
Public 6-block green space offering multi-sport courts, water fountains, a playground & ample lawns.
Northwest African American Museum
Investigate and celebrate Black experiences in America through exhibitions, programs and events. Broad lawn is Jimi Hendrix Park.
Seattle Bouldering Project
Indoor rock climbing gym.
Judkins P-Patch Community Garden
This community garden has native planting, a pond, and 24 plots for locals to practice their green thumbs.
Mountains to Sound I-90 Trail
This 10-mile paved trail follows I-90 across Lake Washington to link Seattle and Bellevue.