2112 13th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98144
- Fantastic urban location - walk or bike to everything – excellent transit access
- Modern style + design
- Huge, entertaining roof decks
- Starting in the high $400Ks
- NWMLS #853836 MLS # 876488 #88933 #903645
Select a Unit
• Modern architecture, affordable style + design in North Beacon Hill - 75 Walk Score, 68 Bike Score and 76 Transit Score!
• Convenient, 7 minute commute to Downtown Seattle.
• Modern exterior with wood accents
• Huge, open air, entertaining roof decks with stunning views
• Designer interiors
Health + Eco-Conscious Living
• 4 Star Built Green
• Blown-In Insulation + Low VOC paints
• Mini-split heating and cooling for year-round comfort
• Green Label Plus+ certified carpeting w/bromine free pad
• Formaldehyde free millwork
• Energy efficient lighting fixtures
• WaterSense plumbing fixtures, including Niagara Conservation 0.8 gpf toilets
• Sleek quartz slab countertops with full height, hand laid, tile backsplash
• Locally made, European-inspired custom cabinetry with Blum soft close technology
• Stainless steel gourmet appliance suite by Bosch
• Sleek quartz slab countertops in master bath
• Lavishly tiled bathrooms with option for heated floors in master
• Modern, polished chrome fixtures
• USB port in Kitchen
• Centrally located data port for better WiFi signal
Disclaimer: Features listed are for general information only. Final specifications, features, floorplans, colors and finishes may vary and/or change at any time without notice. Photos are not representative of actual product.
Here are the top spots we think you'll love.
North Beacon Hill is a diverse, up and coming neighborhood with a unique and eclectic personality. A quick commute to downtown Seattle makes this a fantastic choice for anyone who wants to be close to employment and all the action of downtown without paying the downtown price tag. In addition to a wide variety of restaurant and shopping choices, the hillside location provides excellent views of downtown Seattle, the waterfront and other areas of the city.
Bustling Italian joint for pizza with housemade sauce & dough plus sandwiches, pasta & beers on tap.
Relaxed eatery with a huge menu of Japanese dishes, including sushi rolls & teriyaki bento boxes.
The Corson Building
A daily menu of seasonal American fare is served family-style at communal tables in a 1910 house.
Bar Del Corso
Modern, warm Italian eatery with small plates plus pizzas from a blue-tiled wood-burning oven.
Beacon Ave Sandwiches
Popular neighborhood spot serving sandwiches on toasted baguettes and a side of corn chips, potato salad, or pickle.
Victrola Coffee Roasters
Cafe featuring a neighborhood map on the wall, a library shelf & foam art atop espresso drinks.
Seattle-based coffeehouse chain known for its signature roasts, and light bites. Drive-thru only.
Gourmet Coffee Shop Less than a Block from the Beacon Hill Light Rail Station. Great Coffee and friendly environment. Free WIFI.
Cafe and bakery serving Japanese-inspired pastries.
Cafetal Quilombo Cafe
Mexican cafe serving cinnamon infused lattes with homemade whip cream, and tamales.
Tippe and Drague Alehouse
Quaint spot for rotating local craft beers on tap & pub food made with sustainable ingredients.
Neighborhood pub with vegetarian options.
Montis Bar and Grill
Bar serving New American eats and cocktails such as the Southwestern Burger and the Beaconrita.
Jules Maes Saloon & Eatery
Historic hangout serving pub grub with a back room for live music, pinball, Ping-Pong & air hockey.
Relaxed watering hole featuring a diverse beer selection, old-school arcade games & quirky decor.
MacPherson's Fruit & Produce
Fresh fruit, vegetables, sauces, spreads, juices, flowers & more offered in an airy market setting.
Members-only warehouse selling a huge variety of items including bulk groceries, electronics & more.
Fou Lee Market
Supermarket stocking a variety of Asian groceries (from Chinese to Indian), plus ready-made meals.
Red Apple Markets
Grocery store selling produce, meat, seafood & deli items, plus a large selection of beer & wine.
Local pharmacy laying claim as "the nation's oldest family-owned drugstore chain".
Concert venue featuring a roomy main hall & an intimate lounge with its own stage.
Public green space with views of the bay & downtown plus a small playground & dog off-leash area.
Yoga On Beacon
Yoga classes to suit various interests and ability levels, taught by a diverse, well-trained team.
The sprawling site with river & mountain views includes a golf course, community center & skatepark.
Emerald City Trapeze Arts
Vibrant, historic space for circus and acrobatic arts performances and classes from world-class instructors.