This Community is
2414 NW 62nd Street
Seattle, WA 98107
- 4 Star Built Green
- Hardwoods on main floor
- Modern fixtures and lighting
- Custom, European Style Cabinetry by Abodian
- Slab Quartz + Lavishly Tiled Bathrooms
- Entertaining Rooftop Deck
Select a Unit
- Modern architecture, sophisticated style, centrally located Ballard address – 85 Walk Score, 72 Bike Score!
- Durable, eco-conscious James Hardie® siding
- 1x4 Clear Cedar T&G accents
- 1 parking space for each home
- Prefinished hardwood flooring throughout main living areas
- Designer interiors
ECO INSPIRED LIVING
- 4 Star Built Green
- Low VOC paint
- WaterSense certified fixtures
- Niagara Stealth, WaterSense 0.8 gpf toilets
- Energy Star appliances
- Energy efficient lighting fixtures
- Blown-in insulation
- 2cm slab quartz countertops with full height, hand laid, tile backsplash w/accent
- Locally made, European-inspired custom cabinetry by Abodian w/Blum hardware and soft-close technology
- Energy efficient, stainless steel gourmet appliance suite
SPA INSPIRED BATHROOMS
- 2cm slab quartz countertops in master
- Lavishly tiled bathrooms
- Sleek, polished chrome fixtures
Disclaimer: Features listed are for general information only. Final specifications, features, floorplans, colors and finishes may vary and/or change at any time without notice. Photos are not representative of actual product.
Here are the top spots we think you'll love.
Skillet Diner - Ballard
Diner provides New American comfort cooking from morning to night in airy digs with plenty of seats.
The Walrus and the Carpenter
Oysters & other seafood plus American plates & specialty cocktails in a small, simple space.
Puerto Rican eatery dispensing classic island eats & rum-based drinks in a festive, colorful space.
Upscale Northern Italian cuisine & an extensive wine list served in warm but stylish surroundings.
Bastille Cafe & Bar
Stylish French bistro & bar with seasonal menus, vintage decor & a rooftop produce & herb garden.
One our our favorite coffee shops!!!
Sip & Ship
Small coffee, tea & snack spot with packaging, shipping & printing services, plus cards & gifts.
Croissants, sweet & savory pastries, quiche & coffee served in a simple shop with a few tables.
Java Bean Organic Coffee
Eco-conscious, counter-serve coffeehouse featuring varied fair-trade blends & light fare.
Local chain brewing organic coffee drinks amid a polished loft ambiance with a kids' play corner.
Kangaroo & Kiwi Pub
Bare-bones tavern for Australian sports, beverages & foods, including meat pies & sausage rolls.
From roots rock to reggae to folk to country, performances vary at this down-home music club & bar.
Portalis Wine Shop and Wine Bar
Wine shop & bar with a seasonal menu, housed in a cellarlike space in an old brick building.
The Noble Fir
Nature-focused bar with library nook, numerous craft beers & hard ciders & some small plates.
24-hour grocery store offering produce, meat & seafood, plus beer, wine & ready-to-eat deli fare.
Sonic Boom Records
Music specialist for new & used vinyl, CDs & DVDs plus turntables, books & live performances.
Games store with a bar-cafe offering classic & new board & card products, plus rentals.
Dandelion Botanical Company
Tranquil shop for herbs, spices, essential oils & teas, plus other apothecary items.