1507 E Spruce St
Seattle, WA 98122
- Fantastic urban location - walk or bike to everything, plus easy transit access
- Affordable style + design with large, entertaining roof decks
- Design that promotes health and wellness
- Starting in the high $500Ks
- MLS #857029, #884970
Select a Unit
- Modern architecture, affordable style + design, well located Central District address - 90 Walk Score, 84 Transit Score and 82 Bike Score!
- Modern exterior with cedar accents
- Open air, entertaining roof decks
- Designer interiors
Health + Eco-Conscious Living
- 4 Star Built Green
- Blown-In Insulation + Low VOC paints
- Mini-split heating/cooling and tankless hot water heater
- Green Label+ certified carpeting w/bromine free pad
- Formaldehyde free millwork
- WaterSense fixtures, including Niagara Conservation 0.8 gpf toilets
- Sleek quartz slab countertops with full height, hand laid, tile backsplash
- Locally made, European-inspired custom cabinetry with Blum soft close technology
- Stainless steel gourmet appliance suite
- Lavishly tiled bathrooms
- Modern, polished chrome fixtures
- USB port in Kitchen
- Centrally located data port for better WiFi signal
Disclaimer: Features listed are for general information only. Final specifications, features, floorplans, colors and finishes may vary and/or change at any time without notice. Photos are not representative of actual product.
Here are the top spots we think you'll love.
The Central District is just that – central. Located in the heart of Seattle, close to neighboring Capitol Hill, First Hill and Madison Valley, this location is literally hopping with activity. The Central District is recognized as one of Seattle’s hottest neighborhoods – from fantastically diverse eateries, caffeine stops and hip boutiques to a plethora of places to meet, there is something for everyone.
This tasting room of a local microbrewery offers on-site pints & tasters plus growlers to go.
Quirky eatery serving ample portions of American comfort food incorporating Korean flavors.
Ezell's Famous Chicken
Local fast-food chain known for its housemade fried chicken plus down-home sides & desserts.
Saba Ethiopian Cuisine
Low-key setup where injera (spongy bread) is used for scooping up beef, lamb & vegetarian standards.
Eco-friendly pizzeria serves Neapolitan pies & craft beer in a tiny space with a garden.
Cherry Street Coffee House
Specialty coffees and espresso, breakfast pastries, and homemade menu of freshly made sandwiches, soups and salads.
Neighborhood cafe serving carefully sourced coffee, espresso drinks, tea & snacks in a snug space
Independent coffee shop serving responsibly roasted coffee.
Lake Chad Cafe
Family-owned internet cafe and sports bar serving organic baked goods.
Seattle-based coffeehouse chain known for its signature roasts, light bites and WiFi availability.
Upscale Vietnamese fare & innovative cocktails served until late in a stylish, industrial setting.
Decorated with bordello-style wallpaper, this snug hangout serves pub fare with vegetarian options.
canon: whiskey and bitters emporium
Snug bar serving aged spirits, bespoke drinks, global bites & more in a retro, bottle-adorned space.
German biergarten with bratwurst, pretzels & schnitzels plus fireplaces & bocce ball courts.
Burgers & basic pub grub are made from scratch at a tiny dive with jukebox, pinball & cheap drinks.
Grocery chain with a variety of signature items, plus produce, dairy & more (most sell wine & beer).
Red Apple Markets
Grocery store selling produce, meat, seafood & deli items, plus a large selection of beer & wine.
Magpie Toys and Clothes
Vibrant store selling kids' clothing & toys, including Magpie's own line of apparel & accessories.
Chuck's Hop Shop
Hangout for beer lovers, featuring a huge selection of beers bottled and on tap. Rotating schedule of food trucks in the parking lot.
Drugstore chain with health & beauty aids, prescriptions & photo services, plus mini-mart basics.
Small park with partial mountain views offers a kids' play area, basketball courts & picnic tables.
Dine-in theater screening second-run films & serving beers, cocktails & comfort grub.
Medgar Evers Pool
This 6-lane indoor pool offers many aquatics programs, including lessons & exercise classes.
Historic, hilly park offering a boat launch, tennis court & facilities plus exotic plantings.
Books, WiFi, and family-oriented programming keeps local patrons coming back to this Seattle Public Library branch.