1934 8th Ave W
Seattle, WA 98119
- Fantastic Queen Anne address
- Entertaining roof decks with sweeping views of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains
- Open concept living with modern designer finishes
- Starting in the Low $1Ms
Select a Unit
- Modern architecture, sophisticated style, centrally located Queen Anne address
- Generously sized entertaining roof decks
- Durable and eco-conscious James Hardie® siding
- Trespa Meteon® architectural panels
- Designer interiors
- 4 Star Built Green
- Low VOC paint
- Energy Star appliances
- WaterSense plumbing fixtures
- Energy efficient lighting
- Prefinished hardwood flooring throughout main living areas
- Sleek slab quartz countertops with full height, hand laid, tile backsplash
- Locally made, European-inspired custom cabinetry w/Blum hardware by Abodian
- Energy efficient, stainless steel gourmet appliance suite
- Luxurious slab quartz countertops in master bathroom
- Lavishly tiled bathrooms
- Sleek, polished chrome fixtures
- Extremely efficient, Niagara Conservation 0.8 gpf toilets
- Centrally located WiFi
- USB port in Kitchens
Disclaimer: Features listed are for general information only. Final specifications, features, floorplans, colors and finishes may vary and/or change at any time without notice. Photos are not representative of actual product.
Here are the top spots we think you'll love.
Queen Anne is a sought-after residential neighborhood that includes a lively business district filled with fantastic restaurants, shops and meeting spots. In addition, Queen Anne is close to all that downtown Seattle has to offer with a ton of events and attractions to keep you busy year round.
Betty Restaurant & Bar
A rotating menu of bistro-style food using seasonal ingredients.
Dressy, fine dining restaurant where gentlemen must wear a suit or sport coat and reservations are strongly recommended.
The 5 Spot
Big flavored food and kitsch from all points of the continental U.S.
How to Cook A Wolf
A tribute to simple ingredients and food writer MFK Fisher.
Brunch and dinner joint with fusion flair.
The Seattle Grind
Offering delicious espresso drinks, coffee, baked goods, lunch items and more.
El Diablo Coffee Co.
Cuban-style espresso plus Mexican hot chocolate, fruit shakes, wine & beer in a comfy cafe setting.
An independent and locally owned bakery and coffee shop.
Neighborhood staple, good for picking up coffee, pastries, bread, and cakes.
The original Caffe Ladro Espresso Bar & Bakery – where it all started.
Rumored to be one of the first bars to open after Prohibition, Targy’s is located far away from the hustle and bustle of Queen Anne Ave.
Neighborhood staple with Southern-accented American meals, weekend brunch & live music most nights.
Hilltop Ale House
Seasonally changing selection of brews, both local & imported, plus bar bites such as fish tacos.
Straightforward Irish-themed bar for cocktails & traditional pub grub in a compact space.
Mexican bistro & bar with multiple TVs plating large portions of fare such as fish tacos & nachos.
Blue Highway Games
Store devoted to classic board & card games for all ages plus a free-play library & training nights.
Once Upon A Time On Queen Anne
Independent store selling fashionable kids' clothing, baby gear, games & toys (many from Europe).
Queen Anne Olive Oil Company
Store carrying olive oil & salt from around the world, plus balsamic vinegars from Modena, Italy.
Grocery chain with a variety of signature items, plus produce, dairy & more (most sell wine & beer).
Specialty grocery store featuring gourmet frozen prepared meals made from organic ingredients.
An unsurpassed view of Elliott Bay and the Space Needle, with an occasional backdrop of Mount Rainier, draws camera buffs to this spot.
SIFF Cinema Uptown
New film releases and special events on three screens, ranging from 150 to 500 seats
Interbay Golf Center
All weather, heated driving range.
Museum of History and Industry located on Lake Union Park.
The Center for Wooden Boats
Museum preserves & exhibits historic wooden boats, which can be rented & taken out on Lake Union.