1407 19th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- 4 Star Built Green
- Walls of windows
- Natural light
- Big VIEWS
- Glass curtain wall
- Entertaining Rooftop Deck
- Starting in the Low $700Ks
- NWMLS #841205
Select a Unit
- Modern architecture, sophisticated style, close to everything Central District location, 95 Walk Score, 91 Bike Score!
- Durable and eco-conscious James Hardie® siding w/Rain Screen House Wrap and 1x4 clear cedar T&G accents
- Spacious, open air rooftop decks for entertaining
- Stunning glass curtain wall on the living/dining/kitchen floor (Units C, D + E)
- Modern, 5-Lite entry door
- Designer interiors
- 4 Star Built Green
- Low VOC paints
- Energy Star appliances
- Energy efficient lighting fixtures
- WaterSense plumbing fixtures and extremely efficient, Niagara Conservation 0.8 gpf toilets
- 2cm slab quartz countertops with hand laid, full height, ceramic and glass tile backsplash
- Locally made, European-inspired, custom cabinetry with Blum soft close technology
- Energy efficient, stainless steel gourmet appliance suite
SPA INSPIRED BATHROOMS
- Luxurious 2cm slab quartz countertops and floating vanity with water sense fixtures
- Lavishly tiled bathrooms
- Sleek, polished chrome fixtures
- Heated floors in master bath
- Centrally located Wi Fi for better connectivity
- USB port in Kitchen
Disclaimer: Features listed are for general information only. Final specifications, features, floorplans, colors and finishes may vary and/or change at any time without notice. Photos are not representative of actual product.
Here are the top spots we think you'll love.
Anchovies & Olives
Chic spot with open kitchen serving Italian seafood & small plates, plus weekday oyster happy hour.
Locally sourced comfort food in a stylish & mod setting from the Skillet Street Food truck team.
Rustic-chic eatery offering inventive, locally sourced bistro fare alongside craft cocktails.
Bustling, high-end Northern Italian restaurant in a cozy, rustic space with an open kitchen.
Modern design & handcrafted decor set the stage for eclectic comfort fare from around the world.
This regional coffee-shop chain serves house-roasted, farm-direct beans among dark-hued decor.
Coffee bar chain offering house-roasted direct-trade coffee, along with brewing gear & whole beans.
Tougo Coffee Co
Modern coffeehouse offering slow-brewed drinks, tea & baked goods.
Small local coffee shop & espresso bar with big front windows & a laid-back vibe.
Brewpub with industrial decor specializes in creative brews, stouts & strong ales, plus pub fare.
Stylish American eatery offers a variety of seasonal fare & craft drinks to a bustling crowd.
High-end vintage cocktails & American fare in a dark, sophisticated space with a speakeasy vibe.
canon: whiskey and bitters emporium
Snug bar serving aged spirits, bespoke drinks, global bites & more in a retro, bottle-adorned space.
Retail chain carrying gear, apparel & footwear for a wide range of outdoor & fitness activities.
Grocery chain with a variety of signature items, plus produce, dairy & more (most sell wine & beer).
We love Nordstrom
Showroom for new & vintage furniture with a retro bent, including midcentury-modern-inspired pieces.
The 5th Avenue Theatre
Restored 1926 vaudeville theater with an ornate, Chinese-inspired interior now hosting musicals.
Historic performing arts venue that hosts major musicals, plus big-name music & comedy acts.
Dine-in theater screening second-run films & serving beers, cocktails & comfort grub.
Performing Arts Theater