This Community is
13730 Wayne Place North
Seattle, WA 98133
- 3 Star Built Green
- Hardwoods on main floor
- Modern fixtures and lighting
- Custom, European Style Cabinetry by Abodian
- Slab Quartz + Lavishly Tiled Bathrooms
- For more information please visit www.city26living.com
Tall ceilings. Open spaces. Total comfort.
For more information please visit www.city26living.com
Select a Unit
2294 Approx Sq Ft
3 Bed + Bonus + 2.50 Bath
2167 - 2294 Approx Sq Ft
3 Bed + Bonus + 2.50 Bath
2,751 Approx. Sq. Ft.
4 Beds + 2.50 Baths
2,298 Approx Sq. Ft.
3 Beds + Bonus + 2.50 Baths
2,346 Approx. Sq. Ft.
3 Beds + 2.50 Baths
- Eco-conscions James Hardie siding
- 1x4 Clear Cedar T+G siding adds warmth and beauty
- Individually designed professional landscape for each home
- Full lite, entry doors with sand blasted glass and modern levers
- Modern, etched glass panel garage doors with 2 remotes and keypad
- Luxurious 2cm slab quartz with full height, hand laid, tile backsplash
- Modern, locally sourced, flat panel, European style custom cabinetry by Abodian with soft close by Blum
- Function, build in, under-cabinet style microwave
- Large undermount sink
- Energy efficient, contemporary stainless steel appliance suite - dishwasher, microwave, free standing gas range
- Built in, dual trash/recycle bins
Spa Inspired Bathrooms
- Luxurious 2cm slab quartz and tiled countertops
- Sleek, polished chrome fixtures
- Extremely efficient, Niagara Conservation 0.8 gpf toilets
- Full width vanities, complete with elegant lighting fixtures
- Deep soaker tubs with full height, tile shower surrounds
Presentation Center Open
13730 Wayne Place North, Seattle 98133
Wednesday through Sunday 12pm – 5pm
Presentation Center: 206-737-9696
Agent: Garrett Kaiser
Agent: Chuck Cady
Chuck Cady + Associates
You can expect more from your team at Isola Homes.
Disclaimer: Features listed are for general information only. Final specifications, features, floorplans, colors and finishes may vary and/or change at any time without notice. Photos are not representative of actual product.
Here are the top spots we think you'll love.
Ivar's Seafood Bar
Just 1/2 mile away from City 26
How about some chips and salsa?
Sunny Teriyaki just down the street!
Hamburgers and shakes!
Latte, Mocha or Tea?
SHOP SHOP SHOP
Never pay full price for fabulous
One stop shopping
Regal Cimemas Thornton Place Stadium
One of the BEST movie theaters in Seattle
Shoreline Historical Museum
Celebrating the History of Shoreline and its Community
Taproot Theatre Company
Take a look at their performance calendar!